Welcome to Berea Church of Christ!
We are glad you've found our site! If you have any questions about our church, you can send us a message by clicking on the 'Contact' link.
1st Sunday Morning Service: 8:00 am - Mask Required
Sunday School: 9:15-9:45 am - Mask Encouraged
2nd Sunday Morning Service: 10:00 am - Mask Encouraged
Sunday Evening: 5:00 pm - Mask Encouraged
Wednesday: 6:30 pm - Mask Encouraged
Announcement from the Elders
Covid 19 Update
Dear brothers and sisters,
Over the last few weeks it has become apparent that the Covid 19 pandemic is surging again and we have a number of our members who have contracted the virus. Due to this change in the situation we wanted to reinforce our earlier comments and remind everyone of the need to protect yourselves and those we are called to serve. Our first service is Mask Required and that will remain unchanged. We have previously made wearing of masks optional for Bible Classes and second service but we are STRONGLY ENCOURAGING that masks be worn at ALL church services and classes if you are unable to maintain the recommended social distance guidance of 6 feet. If you do not have a mask one will be provided so you can attend safely. Below are a repeat of previous guidance.
1. If you are sick or immune system compromised or have to been exposed to someone with the virus please stay home and worship with us online.
2. Please take your temperature before leaving home and wear a face mask until seated in the appropriate area.
3. Ushers will be assisting in seating to ensure appropriate social distancing. Hand sanitizer stations have been set up.
4, We will be using prepackaged communion kits and they, along with the offering trays , will be available inside the lobby for you to pick up your kits and make your contribution. No trays will be passed around during services. Trash cans will be at the exits and we ask that you drop your used kits off as you exit.
5. No attended nursery services will be provided. Parents may utilize nursery if they remain with their child.
6. As hard as it will be PLEASE DO NOT shake hands, touch or hug anyone outside of your family unit.
7. No food or drink, except for small children, will be allowed in the building. No more than two people at a time should be in the restroom facilities.
8. At the dismissal of services we ask that you exit the building thru the lobby or front exit so that we can sanitize the building before the next service.
9. Entrance doors will be propped open when we are ready for you to begin entering the building. Between services the doors will be locked while we sanitize and prepare for the next service,
2nd Timothy 1:7 says “For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and a sound mind” and this is what will always drive our decisions. These have been difficult times for many and we all need to do our part to ensure that everything we do is with a mind toward protecting the health of those we are all called to serve while still providing the saints with an opportunity to gather for worship. Wearing a mask, proper hand washing and sanitizing along with social distancing is a small price to pay for us to continue to be together. Please contact any of the elders with suggestions or comments and pray for all the sick and for us as we make these decisions and suggestions.
If you would like to support Berea's many ministries, please click the following button: